In February of 2015, Grammy Award-winning band Snarky Puppy recorded Family Dinner Volume Two in front of a live studio audience with guest instrumentalists and vocalists from all over the world. A companion piece to the monumental album, this documentary/concert-film features exclusive candid interviews and acoustic performances from the guest artists. The project is a true testament for showing first-hand how music can be a bridge between diverse cultures from countries from all over the world to create a unifying musical statement for the average listener or the devout music-connoisseur.
Double-vinyl LP format includes making-of DVD and complimentary album mp3 download card.
- I Asked (featuring Becca Stevens & Väsen)
- Molino Molero (featuring Susana Baca & Charlie Hunter)
- Liquid Love (featuring Chris Turner)
- Soro (Afriki) (featuring Salif Keita, Carlos Malta, & Bernardo Aguiar)
- Sing to the Moon (featuring Laura Mvula & Michelle Willis)
- Don't You Know (featuring Jacob Collier & Big Ed Lee)
- I Remember (featuring Knower & Jeff Coffin)
- Somebody Home (featuring David Crosby)
Bonus Tracks (Included on the physical DVD)
- Shapons Vindaloo (featuring Väsen)
- Fuego y Agua (featuring Susana Baca)
- Brother, I'm Hungry (featuring NOLA International)